At Tangora Technologies, Inc. we strive to keep your lights on and you comfortable even in the worst weather or power outage. Our expert technicians will install the best quality generator and provide exceptional service. Let us help you acheive peace of mind and never get left in the dark. We are a certified installation and service provider for Briggs and Stratton and Generac generators for both commercial and residential products. We are trained to evaluate the power load necessary to keep the entire property functioning when the power is out.
Typical installation usually includes the following:
- One Briggs and Stratton generator on stone bed with treated lumber perimeter in discussed location
- One Briggs and Stratton ACC transfer switch in discussed location
- One gas line from existing gas supply to new generator location including all pipe fitting and gas shut off
- One electrical disconnect for emergency service personal
- One ground rod and bonding cable to ground outdoor generator to the Earth’s ground
- All necessary interconnecting service cable generators to transfer switch cabling and control wire cabling
- Complete start-up and commissioning with power outage simulation test
- All customer orientation manuals and inspection
Pricing is determined with Generator Sizing, Transfer Switch Selection, Materials, Travel and Labor. All residential generator installations qualify for Capital Improvement Exemptions, therefore, you do not pay tax on the installation. TTI provides free on-site estimates including full load test on house prior to generator/transfer switch selection. To schedule an appointment please contact the office at 518-478-9513 or contact Heather at email@example.com. Please ask for details.