Air Conditioning Systems and Service
Tangora Technologies, Inc. knows air conditioning. We have been installing, replacing and servicing all types of equipment for over 22 years. We have stayed up with heat pump and air conditioning technology and use high-efficiency condensers, coils and ductless air conditioning and heat pump systems. We will recommend the right equipment for your new construction or existing home or business. We perform annual preventative maintenance service to keep your system running efficiently. Our years of knowledge, expert technicians and outstanding service, will make you a happy customer and keep your home cool.
Let Tangora Technologies Inc. show you how replacing your old, worn-out, inefficient air conditioning system may be the best investment that you can make for your home or building. We provide the latest in technology offering the industries highest in energy efficient air conditioning or heat pump systems out there today. With Bryant, we've been improving indoor comfort for over 20 years. Bryant's solid Evolution® System offers the highest efficiency home cooling (which saves you the most money during operation) and has earned Consumer's Digest Best Buy status, while the Preferred™ Series and Legacy™ Line products give you economical performance, comfort and value.Read More
Tangora Technologies, Inc. expert service technicians have the knowledge and experience to assess and service your cooling system issues correctly. Our technicians are factory certified and trained and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help with the unexpected. We offer annual preventative maintenance agreements (PMA'S) to keep your system running optimally and efficiently and to keep you cool.
TTI provides comprehensive Preventative Maintenance Agreements (PMA) for both residential and commercial air conditioning systems. As part of the PMA service, we provide a full condenser cleaning using a formulated coil cleaning solution to ensure proper air flow across the condensing coil. This cleaning process help increase heat dissipation, reduces compressor temperatures and operational amperage, which greatly reduces run time and energy usage. Why not save money and at the same time increase the lifetime of your equipment. Contact TTI today to schedule your AC PMA.Read More
Tangora Technologies Inc. provides 24/7/365 service for all brands of residential or commercial air conditioning equipment. Whether it is a small central air conditioning unit for an home or a large rooftop unit cooling an office complex, let Tangora Technologies Inc. show you what you should expect from a service provider.Read More
Tangora Technologies, Inc. dedication to precise and reliable installations means you can rest easy. We provide complete equipment sizing and system selection, as well as state of the art control to maximize comfort and energy efficiencies with our cooling installations or replacements. We are a certified Bryant dealer, installer and service provider. We offer high efficiency AC or Heat Pump Condensers, Coils and Ductless Split Air Conditioning or Heat Pump Systems. We are well rounded in our knowledge of whole home installations and controls along with expert service and annual preventative maintenance plans to keep your home or business cool and system energy efficient.
Free estimates are made available by appointment. Call today at 518-478-9513 or email email@example.com to schedule a convenient date and time for your AC installation.
You can always count on Tangora Technologies Inc. for help and service. But here are a few simple things to try before scheduling a technician visit to your home:
Air Conditioning Equipment Checklist
1. Check to make sure that your thermostat is set in the "cool" position.
2. Ensure that your outdoor air conditioning (condensing unit) is running. Check the circuit breakers in the circuit breaker box (or electrical panel), most likely mounted to an outside wall in the back of the house. Make sure they are all in the "ON" position. Check the outdoor unit "disconnect switch" to make sure it is in the "ON" position. The disconnect switch is located near the outdoor unit. (Normally a grey 8" wide x 16" high x 4" deep box mounted to the wall).
3. Ensure that the blower motor in your furnace is running. (If the thermostat is in the "cool" position, the furnace blower should be running. If not, check to make sure the on/off switch at the furnace is in the "ON" position.
4. Be sure that you have changed your filter in the furnace recently. An extremely blocked filter can cause your outdoor air conditioner unit to shut down due to lack of proper airflow.
5. Check all return air grilles to make sure they are not blocked by furniture. Furniture should be moved at least four inches away from return air grilles to allow for adequate air supply.
If these checklists do not solve your problem, contact your Tangora Technologies Inc at 518-478-9513 for service or email firstname.lastname@example.org